Saturday, November 13, 2010

TATTOO VIRGIN..

Im so excited about getting my tattoos. Im staling on getting these tattoos but in reality i need to just get it over & done with. Seriously, ive been procrastinating on getting them because im super nervousssss!. im still a tattoo virgin lol. As much as i want to get tatted, i don't want just anything. I want all my tattoos to have meaning which they all do. Im thinking of getting six, not on the same day of course lol & they aren't going to be BIG!. i want them nice and sophisticated. I don't like a lot of tattoos all over my body, i personally think that it looks sort of gross. Anyways, these are all the tats i plan to get.




1. [Under my Collar bone/Chest, shoulder area]. In mirror form i want it to say, ♥God always come on time

2. [On my right lower abdominal] i want it to say Prosperity. because Prosperity is the state of flourishing, thriving, success, or good fortune. Prosperity often encompasses wealth but also includes others factors which are independent of wealth to varying degrees, such as happiness and health. =)

3. [On my middle finger] the words LOVE. the way i see it, F*ck it! we always seem to believe that love is something real but i like to think that love is an illusion.

4. [On my left side going down] the numbers 6.27.1990 loves 3.30.2010 in Roman Numerals >>>>VI.XXVII.XC♥III.XXX.X [the 1st date is my birthday & the other date rep. something very special to me.]

5. [On my left forearm] A butterfly & the word Fearless underneath

6. [Behind my neck] The number 78. Because on the periodic table, the 78th Element is Platinum, which can't be corroded. & that represent me as a whole. My inner-being, my love, my saneness, & my beliefs, cannot be corroded/destroyed by any human being.

that is all. =) XOXO Cherry Pamela♥

2 comments:

  1. 1 and 6 are my faves as well. I don't exactly understand the "Love" on your middle finger tattoo... I don't understand how anyone could believe love is an illusion. It's very real and very prominent.

    ReplyDelete