Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OH MY LIFE IS CHANGING EVERYDAY!

Writer/Model/Actress/Designer/Entrepreneurship consists of my daily schedule. I've been writing constantly so i could get my books published. Im working hard everyday to be the best at what i do. I recently signed with True King Entertainment to do some modeling on the side. Im trying to branch my way into the industry someway lol. Modeling is fun and different but it is definitely a challenge. My main goal is to be an Author and be successful but i don't mind branching myself out there with my other talents. Here are some pictures of my photoshoot i've taken. Hope you enjoy. also, my best friends joined me for one of the shoots, it was so much fun. =) hope you all enjoy them! XOXO Cherry Pamela

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. love it you look like you are a pro at this modelling thing.. I am sure that you book dream will come true..!

    ReplyDelete