Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HALLOWEEN IS LONG & OVERDUE BUT.....

I had to show ya'll my disastrous of a costume. lol. it was suppose to be extremely sexy and i think i failed by making it look slutty. =/ oh well. I was supposed to be covered in green paint in stripes all over my body & the bottom part had to have leaves covered around me. -_- . the paint i ended up buying was a cheap glow in the dark paint that look like green liquid. wtf? i was so pissed. and on top of that
my friends and i did absolutely NOTHING! on Halloween night haha. but at least we went out to the club the night before and had so much fun. Its been almost 3 years since i've been clubbing. Im not really the clubbing type anymore, i've grown out of all my partying phase. how sad, im just 20 years old. lol. oh well *shrugs* i love dressing up for Halloween but its not my favorite holiday. Anyways, here is a pic of the hott mess costume of mine lol.

POISON IVY
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments: