Sunday, February 27, 2011

STUCK IN A TWILIGHT ZONE..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yes, I'am a Twilight Die hard fan lol. I've read all 4 books in one week!. You can call me obsessed lmao. Many people don't get the fuss about twilight but i actually caught people who says they hate it & in actuality they secretly love it, sometimes more than me. lol. For those who don't know about Twilight. Twilight is a story based on a girl named Bella who moved to Forks, Washington, to live with her father Charlie. There she meets a mysterious guy who she ends up falling in love with named Edward. The whole story about Twilight is the love between Edward & Bella. Vampires, Secrets, Ware-wolves, Love triangles, Family, Friends, Drama lol. Etc. It is a really good book to read. I've seen all 3 movies on the first day of the premier. I have to say Twilight Eclipse is my FAVORITE one. Im stoked that the last book will be broken down into 2 movies but im not so excited that i have to wait until November of 2011 & 2012 to see them. Ugh! lol how will i manage? I pray God will allow me to live to see that moment lol. XOXO, Cherry Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment