Friday, February 18, 2011

I'VE GOT A LITTLE GIRL SINGING IN MY HEAD, SAYING "DREAM BIG"

Lately, I've been out of space. Feelings aren't the same anymore, Im no longer depressed. I love this new attitude im carrying around, It wasn't easy getting here but the journey i've faced prepared me for the journey i will be taking later on. I'am so ready to do everything i set my mind to do. I've been wanted to get my books out there and become an actress but everything has finally hit me that this is going to take a lot of hard work, which I'am ready for. I've been writing constantly, day & night to finish my books but it seems like procrastination is a curse lol. I rebuke you procrastination!. Don't worry, These two are my passion. Its more than a hobby or a dream, Its my life. Im going to do BIG things & i will make a difference in the world or die trying. Attitude: #Determind.
XOXO, Cherry Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment