Friday, December 3, 2010

MY BUCKET LIST

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1. Stop caring about what others think of me
2. Find Myself
3. Drive with no destination
4. Begin Modeling
5. Finish Books & Get them published
6. Get over "Him"
7. Focus on my career
8. Fall in real Love
9. Get my first tattoo
10. Go to a place where nothing matters, wear weird clothes & wear my hair out
11. Find completely happiness
12. Achieve a goal
13. Do something inordinateness
14. Meet Drake & Trey Songz
15. Get a new car
16. Live in NYC & L.A at some point in my life
17. Return to church
18. Become famous
19. Make a change in the world somehow
20. Keep God first & real second
21. Learn how to sing
22. Take an acting class
23. Forgive those who hurt me
24. Launch clothing line
25. Graduate from high school
26. Marry *****
27. Gain 15 pounds
28. Graduate from college with a degree

1 comment:

  1. That's a long list! Love the tattoo! I see you watch "The Game" and a fan of Melanie and [forgot his name], love that show!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete